Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feels like October

Yesterday it was in the 90's, but today it finally feels like October!
I actually had to wear a sweatshirt this morning, when my friend Sarah and I went for a walk. Hot chocolate and s'mores are right around the corner:)

After our walk, I went with some other friends to a local nursery where they had hayrides, pumpkin painting, pigs and a moon bouce for the kids! Along for the hayride was (from left to right): Katie & Maryn, me & baby Scherm, Reagan, Julie & Avery, and Dana & Kaleigh. Reagan and Kaleigh had a great time playing in the moon bouce and on the huge slide! We all had fun playing in the hay, eating fresh popcorn and enjoying the crisp cool air.

1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

I am SO jealous. First of all because it has been cool there - NOT FAIR - and secondly because of all the cool stuff you have there. Hot chocolate and s'mores around the corner? a local nursery with cool stuff? We are definitely coming for a visit after our little one is born.