Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ridem' Cowboy


Lars is really enjoying riding his rocking horse!! He even knows to hold on & we didn't even teach him that:)!
You can also see here that we jumped the gun a little this year with the Christmas tree. We just couldn't wait any longer (okay, I couldn't wait)!! I am normally the one disgusted with people who don't wait till after Thanksgiving to start decorating, but for some reason this year I'm chomping at the bit! I've already finished shopping for all the kids in our family, so I'm almost done:):)!
We bought this tree last year after Christmas (bargin, I tell ya). It is replacing the 3.5 foot tree that we have used for the past 5 years since we got married. SO, you can see it's just a little bit of an upgrade to a 7.5 foot tree! The cats are REALLY enjoying hiding under it. We have already had a couple ornaments go MIA in the few hours it's been up!

2 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

I love his shirt! Too cute!

gates family said...

yah for the big christmas tree! i am looking forward to many christmas gatherings at the scherms!:) Lars looks so cute in the hat