Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun with the Fam!


Lar and I went to Nebraska this past weekend for my cousin Jake's wedding. As you can tell we had a great time hanging out with the fam! Although, Lars has some stranger anxiety with most people, he felt right at home the the craziest people around. Maybe cause that is "his normal", with me for a mom!!

My Aunt Becky took us to the Omaha Zoo on Friday before the wedding. Hands down this is the best zoo I have been too in a long time! If you are ever in NE you have to go!! If you see any crazy animals out of the cages, don't worry, it's probably just my family! :):)

Lars is normally a great kid, but I have to give him major props for this weekend! He was really on his A-game the whole time! For four days he never got to have a whole nap and he went to bed around 11pm each night. He didn't complain, he just kept rolling with the punches, and hammin' it up! We had such a great time!!

1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

Lars is awesome! So glad you had fun with your family. It looks like a fun trip with you and your boy.
You look great!! Profile picture please :)
PS. I am sure the rest of your family IS crazy.