Thursday, May 14, 2009

Painting Pottery

This morning I was just trying to waste a little time before Lars needed to take a nap. I decided to go into a local pottery store to check their prices. Well, as you can see, we ended up staying more than a few minutes! The girl working at The Pottery Wheel in South Riding was very helpful and their prices were reasonable!! Don't tell Grammee, but Lars painted a flower pot for her birthday next week!
I was really bummed I didn't have my camera with me! He looked so cute and had such a great time painting! I did have my phone with me, which I used to take some pics, but they are a little grainy. We are definitly going back, WITH the camera!!
You can tell he had fun by the paint that he wore home and tried to share with Garfunkel!! :):)

No comments: